Visit Bay of Islands
Visitboi.co.nz is a tourist information website owned and run by a consortium of businesses operating in the Bay of Islands region.
When they approached me, they wanted help in realizing the vision for the brand as the information portal for people wishing to visit the Bay of Islands. The website had to inform tourists of the range of things to do in the region inspiring them to book their next trip.
The website’s commercial function is to funnel visitors into the business directory to generate leads for local companies.
I work ongoing with Visit Bay of Islands to continually develop and promote the website content to maximise inbound traffic and generate online leads
What we did
- Worked closely with the external website development team to ensure that the new website was technically sound for SEO
- Mapped out the entire site structure and managed the website migration from start to finish to ensure no traffic was lost
- Developed and executed a content marketing strategy that focused on highly targeted, in-depth informational content
- Partnered with the client’s PR and Social Media agencies to maximise the Search opportunities from their activity and increase the exposure of our website content
- Increase in monthly organic traffic from 879 at website launch in January 2017 to 4,674 in January 2018 (400% increase)
- Total organic traffic for 2018 nearly doubled that of 2017
- Online leads due to organic search in 2018 were 210% higher than 2017
Expertly crafted content that drives traffic, engagement & leads
truecontent’s expertise in SEO and Content Marketing is second to none and I would highly recommend their services.
Other Case Studies
Get in touch for a no pressure chat
We understand that it’s a big decision to figure out whether to invest in SEO and Content Marketing. So, how about this? Get in touch to have an informal chat and we’ll help you figure out your options. We won’t ‘sell’ to you and there’s no pressure.