MoaTrek New Zealand Group Tours
MoaTrek New Zealand Tours is a well-established tourism company that offers customizable group tours throughout New Zealand. Their most important market is the USA.
They approached me in 2016 midway into a website redevelopment project. Our objective was to ensure that the new website was technically sound from an SEO perspective. To complicate matters, they were splitting their domestic and international brands into two separate websites, so it was imperative this was managed so they wouldn’t lose any of the traffic they had spent years building.
What we did
- Worked closely with the external website development team to ensure that the new website was technically sound for SEO
- Mapped out the entire site structure and managed the website migration from start to finish to ensure no traffic was lost
- Developed and executed a content marketing strategy that focused on highly targeted, in-depth informational content
- Doubled monthly organic traffic from 2,126 at website launch in January 2017 to 6,988 in January 2018 (200% increase)
- More than doubled organic traffic by the end of 2018 vs. the whole of 2017
- Online leads due to organic search in 2018 increased by 172% vs. 2017
Expertly crafted content that drives traffic, engagement & leads
truecontent’s knowledge of technical SEO has ensured a smooth site migration – a critical business requirement as we move into our busiest period of the year.
Other Case Studies
First Light Travel
See how we helped First Light Travel increase monthly organic traffic by 72% and online leads by 100% in the first 12 months.
Visit Bay of Islands
Find out how we increased monthly organic traffic by 400% and online enquiries by 1300% in 12 months.
Read the full case study
Get in touch for a no pressure chat
We understand that it’s a big decision to figure out whether to invest in SEO and Content Marketing. So, how about this? Get in touch to have an informal chat and we’ll help you figure out your options. We won’t ‘sell’ to you and there’s no pressure.
Laurie Turnbull, Managing Director
2 Beresford Square
Phone: +64 (0) 21 023 95708